8 months ago
This is the last weekend to work on your project and submit it to the Automate for Good hackathon. Submissions close at 5 PM EST on Monday Oct, 25.
- Did you build a system of automation that improves the lives of anyone in the DevOps world using at least one of the pieces of Chef’s software suite (Chef Infra, Chef InSpec, Chef Habitat, and Chef Automate)?
- Did you include the GitHub link to your functioning demo by making your code public or by sharing access with email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (which should include a readme with details for deployment and operation)?
- Did you upload a video (about 3 minutes) that demonstrates your submission? Remember, videos must be uploaded to YouTube and made public with the hashtags #ChefHackathon and #AutomateForGood.
- Did you explain how you used DevOps practices, any of Chef’s software, and any other tools to build your solution.
- Did you explain on a high-level how your solution works and what makes it meet the goal of “Automate for Good”
This is the final stretch - keep up the good work.